Saturday 26 May 2007

What could



Sometimes I wake up and look out my window…
Wonder what this all about
I slowly realise without l. O . V . E this be vainous
T'ain about what can be got
Even if I touch the sky
Great men break at the end
Where shall I be that day




None of us can escape our fate
One day to answer for it all
Yes, It is easy to cloud myself with pomp, and assure myself
But human knowledge is as constant as the wind



Is it not funny, I knew the cammandments
Needed no telling, deep down
Is That my conscience-the voice o' salvation
Or should I listenin more to the voice o' temptation
Like the true falling of man
I know my future looks bighter in the presence of the MAN

The astute I was, am and can still be
Nothing promised tomorrow today
Not fame, but tame
Don't sell yours, you will be damned




Ashley, homeboy if I could do it again
I wouldn’t du it the same
Could a shoulder
Could an ear
Could they have made thing different
It's a gyre
Driving me on edge sometimes
I’m sorry you had to go that way
I could never pretend to know your pain that day
Oh my GOD this going to be a long night
I lay my head on the pillow
And I stare into the darkness


Wondering


Solicitous


Discarnate



No comments yet