Thursday, 24 May 2007
Who Shall You Stand With..?
Before focusing on the end…everything in time must have beginning otherwise time is meaningless!
How did the world and time begin?
Two basic Theories exist
The Evolutionist and Creationist Theory
..ism because it is a hypothesis not scientific fact.
Based On Darwinism, it argues that the world began with a ‘Big Bang’.
Matter then spread to form ‘space’
The gases formed stars and these stars attracted solid matter around them.
These chunks of matter collided into each other and formed the planets around stars.
- Main theme is the ‘random processes’ (rp)
- By rp some planets had the right size to trap an atmosphere
- Them by chemical rp formed:
- amino acids >proteins>protozoa…
- As the diagram shows, it claims, life began
- Skulls and incomplete skeletons dug up.
- Variation of species in different geo-locations.
- Carbon dating
- All the skulls and skeletons presented as evidence for human evolution from apes have been discredited ( William Fix -The Bone Peddlers and OTHERS)
- Variations in species have NEVER produced a new species but IMPROVED that species।( a long neck turtle will never become a snake even Darwin acknowledged this!!)
- It has been demonstrated that variations with in a species can occur BUT NEVER a jump between species. Like the varieties of monkeys but NO intermediate can be found between monkeys and humans i.e a half smart creature.
- The number of random processes required to produce even one amino acid have the probability MUCH close to zero.
- Repeated experiments to form life supporting amino acids even under the most ideal condition have been failures let alone produce a single protein by random processes. The PROBABILITY of the COMBINATION of RANDOM processes PRODUCING a life amino acid is staggeringly negligible, effectively impossible.
- The experiments were extremely biased and did not reflect the natural environment eg they did not include oxygen which would have oxidised all the products.
- All of biology repeatedly demonstrates that any life activity require a TEMPLATE e.g DNA, RNA etc Withe the presence of a template ONLY then can life amino acids be produced from the elements!
- The dating methods used to measure the age of fossils has a lot of anomalies that make their results VERY questionable)
- The world has an INTELLIGENT DESIGNER.
- The Earth is ~6000 years old, supported by:
- Bible references
- Ancient civilizations e.g. the Maya’s calendar
- Creationism can explain things Evolutionism Cannot:
- Advanced artifacts found in ancient ruins, e.g. batteries
- How Pyramids were built, evolution theory has failed to account for advanced civilisations and advanced science more than 4 000 years ago. According to evolution humans were still cave men or iron men back then. How were the pyramids built the,
- Some of the boulders are over 100 tonnes. Not even a thousand slaves could pulley it up a slope over 30 degrees in inclination, even pulleys would have broke as they used rope and wood. Today we can hardly move such a big stone let alone readily reproduce the pyramids to their accurate alignment with star systems
- The geometry is perfect, To the 1/15 as accurate today's measures
- The way the stone were cut does not tally with conventional tools and the cuts were of great precision, so much so that the joint fits were air tight. Today you'd need special laser technology to achieve such cuts.
- Obeys the Laws of Thermodynamics
- Age of earth explained By Time Relativity Theory
This conflicts with dinosaur fossils, the only point of argument in the countering of this is the subjective nature of the dating processes used on the fossils.
Biblical time frames may be not literal as in 7 earth days, the "day" might have a different meaning like age etc. This can be supported by parable context of the bible and the Theory of Ralativity. (which has been demonstrated)
- Einstein's Theory of Relativity explains how the world could be formed in 7 days.
- It is now known that time can be altered by distortions by mass displacement. i.e. gravitational field displacement.
- Evidenced by:
- Time differences at different altitudes and gravitation density.
- Different time rates on different planets
- The larger the mass the larger the time displacement.
- Outside the displacement light necessary for life takes millions of light years to reach earth but relative to the earth it only took a day!
Proved by Einstein and confirmed by NASA scientist (read more here)
- The bible as a whole is a fascination,
- archaeologists refer to it when finding digging sites
- It correlates well with other written text.( Kings and Kingdoms)
- Dead Sea scrolls found match present day bible text
- However the book of Daniel is a fascination, even for atheists and historians
- The book depicts an astonishingly accurate course of history from King Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon to the end of the world
- Text in Daniel 2.
- Gold Head-King Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon…the greatest kingdom ever
- Silver a strong less great kingdom. The Medes and Persians over threw Babylon
- Bronze kingdom that ruled the earth. The Greek Alexander the Great swept the earth overthrew the Persians, his armies had bronze weapons.
- Iron . The Roman Empire overtook the Greeks. Ruled for longer and wider. Armies had Iron weapons
- Iron and Clay Feet. Roman Empire split into 10 fingers (kingdoms) of present day Europe !!
Another analogy given later in chapter 7.
Same meaning as the first but more detail.
- Dreadful beast. Rome was the most ruthless empire
- Its 10 horns, the 10 European empires. 3 have since fallen i.e. the Heruli, Ostrogoths and Vandals
- From their ashes rose a small horn….(The Vatican?)
More detail here
The text goes on to say these 10 kingdoms will never reunite to became the great empire again.
Many attempts have been made:
- Napoleon failed 1815
- Inter-state marriages failed over hundreds of years
- Hitler failed 1939-1944
Note that our present day “kingdoms” are built of cement and steel (clay and iron?)
Apparently this is the last age!
The text goes on to predict how the last kingdoms are going to be crashed (overthrown?) by a “stone not cut by human hands” and the heralding of a new civilization.
Or the ‘little horn’ and ‘beast’ are destroyed with the same result.
- Pagan Babylonian chief priest held the title Pontifex Maximus
- Originally, the king of the Attalid Empire held the title Pontiff
- He passed it on to the Babylonian Priests before who moved to Rome.
- Title given to Julius Caesar in 63 B.C, thereby making him the supreme priest of the Babylonian Religion and its gods.
- Implying the Babylonian religion literally moved into Rome and took it over, becoming head of the Roman government.
- This title passed from emperor to emperor, all of whom served as chief priests
- 376 A.D, the Roman Emperor Gratian becomes the first since Julius Caesar to refuse the title Pontifex Maximus.
- Pope Callistus I decreed himself the Pontifex Maximus (bishop of bishops)
- The Catholic Church claims him as one of the early popes.
- He headed the Christian Church in Rome, and took the title as head of the Babylonian Religion!
I Dare Say
Some might dispute that Catholic leaders incorporated paganism into the Church
But Catholic historians admit to it.
- Cardinal Newman, in his Development of Christian Doctrine, pages 272, 273, says that the Church incorporated many pagan religious practices into the church. He claims that the church “sanctified” them and that made it safe to bring these practices into the church.
- Read DEUTERONOMY 12:28-32
- Catholic Pilgrims kiss the feet of the Roman god Saturn, thinking it’s the image of Peter
- The Roman Catholic Church does this in direct violation of the command by God
- In ancient Israel, they too brought pagan practices into their "church" (synagogue), but inspite of the evident belief among them that this made these practices safe to bring into the synagogue, God condemned this practice.
More examples of pagan worship in Roman Catholic Church here
( go down ¼ of the page and look under Ecclesiastical characteristics)
These are Historians’ comments about the influx of paganism into the Catholic Church.
- Christians were a minority after Jesus’ ascension
- Then, under the Roman Empire suddenly there was a mass conversion of pagans to Christians!
- It was not so as it seemed, the pagans had just gone underground and fused their practices into the church.
- The introduced their gods Nimrod, Semiramis and the god-incarnate son as the Roman Trinitarian Christianity
- All the pomp and ceremony that existed in ancient Babylon was now entered into the church
Most Biblical scholars and preachers readily admit that they know Christ was not born on December 25th. However, they claim that this day is as good as any other to celebrate the birth of Jesus, despite the fact that it was originally a pagan celebration called Saturnalia which commemorated the birth of the sun god.
- Pagan worshippers tried to exterminate Christians
- Though few the Christians stood as they had resonating faith.
- They resorted to diluting them out instead of sponging them out.
- Suddenly there was mass conversion, shortly paganism surfaced in the church
- Jesus’ Birthday was changed, the Sabbath day was changed to match their sun god, rituals and chanting began in the Catholic Church.
- Then some Christians wanted reform but were outnumbered
- Some divorced themselves into smaller groups but were violently persecuted.
- Some persevered to present day, other groups rejoined the pagan worship.
- It is estimated most Catholic devotees do not actually know this, ignorant of the fact
- A sizeable proportion just choose to be stubborn about it.
Not Catholic Only
- This hijacking is not in the catholic Church only
- It is just MOST VISIBLE in the Catholic Church
- Other church groups that broke off are affected
- Some Protestant churches have fallen pray.
- Not easy to name as they are to fragmented and do not have a recognizable body which is their weakness
God said we should gather in our numbers to worship Him
An Ancient depiction of Isis and Horus
On The Right, what became the accepted image of Mary and Jesus
Depiction of Isis and Horus. Mary and Jesus on right
Where in the Bible does God condone images let alone statues to be bowed to…?
On the right the accepted statue of Mary and baby Christ On the left the statue of Isis and Horus.
The Egyptian version of the same depiction, with Mary and Jesus on the right, Isis and Horus on the left.
Many argue it is indeed The Vatican
The little horn will speak great things and blaspheme the name of God.
- "The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth." Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, "Cities Petrus Bertanous".
- “The Pope’s authority is unlimited, incalculable; it can strike, as Innocent III says, wherever sin is; it can punish every one; it allows no appeal and is itself Sovereign Caprice; for the Pope carries, according to the expression of Boniface VIII, all rights in the Shrine of his breast. As he has now become infallible, he can by the use of the little word, “orbi,” (which means that he turns himself round to the whole Church) make every rule, every doctrine, every demand, into a certain and incontestable article of Faith. No right can stand against him, no personal or corporate liberty; or as the [Roman Catholic] Canonists put it—“The tribunal of God and of the pope is one and the same.” -Ignaz von Dollinger, “A Letter Addressed to the Archbishop of Munich” 1871; as quoted in MacDougall, The Acton Newman Relations (Fordham University Press) pp. 119,120
"The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth...by divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth." Quoted in the New York Catechism.
- How he boasts…
"The Pope is of great authority and power that he can modify, explain, or interpret even divine laws... The Pope can modify divine law, since his power is not of man, but of God, and he acts as vicegerent of God upon earth." -Lucius Ferraris, Prompta Ribliotheca, "Papa," art. 2, translated.
"Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act... And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things." H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons. Nov. 11, 1895
- What He Claimath…
"Experience teaches that there is no other remedy for the evil, but to put heretics (Protestants) to death; for the (Romish) church proceeded gradually and tried every remedy: at first she merely excommunicated them; afterwards she added a fine; then she banished them; and finally she was constrained to put them to death." -Cardinal Bellarmine famous champion of Romanism cited by Schumucker p. 76
"They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me." John 16:2-3
Driver of Man?
Mr. Raywood Frazier, in the booklet "Catholic Words and Actions", presents documentary proof of the intensive persecution of Protestants and non-Catholics in Columbia, South America, between 1949 and 1953. The Catholic Church had the support of the Columbian government in the destruction of many churches, and the liquidation of more than 1,000 documented cases -- some of whom were shot, drowned, or emasculated. He says there is evidence of over 60,000 killed. Pope Pius XII awarded the President of Columbia with one of the highest awards which the Church bestows, and praised Columbia for its example of the Catholic faith." (Pp. 59,60)
Shall yee be put under the yoke still
Shall yee turn thine face to the blowing wind
Read The Bible and Idolize Not
And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Rev. 18:1-4